Welcome to Giben's online support
Telephone support without/with remote access to the machine controller
Qualified telephone support can help you quickly and easily. In the case of a service request, please first communicate with our service centre by e-mail or telephone and provide the most detailed possible descriptionof the problem. Images or short video sequences can help a lot.
If the problem can be resolved by telephone support with one of your local employees on the machine, prepare this telephone support by following the points listed below before contacting our service center:
CHECK LIST TELEPHONE SUPPORT:
- Employees with knowledge of the machine
- Language German, English or Italian. If not, a translator should make the phone call and, if necessary, translate it between our support agent and the machine operator.
- Mobile phone (smartphone) with camera and installed messenger service with video call such as WhatsApp, Skype or Facebook
- Wireless headset suitable for telephony
- Fast and good Internet connection via WLAN or alternatively fast and good LTE or 5G connection
By communicating via a smartphone with a video-capable messenger service and wireless headset, it is not only possible to communicate with our technicians, but also to transmit live streams of the actions on the machine to the service center, if required.
CHECK LIST REMOTE SUPPORT:
In addition, for remote access to the machine controller:
- Machine controller must be suitable for remote access: For example, PC with Windows operating system
- Installed remote control software such as Teamviewer or Anydesk. ATTENTION: Machine controls with operating system Windows XP or older is only possible with Anydesk
- Good and fast Internet connection via LAN, WLAN or mobile phone
Our service center will clarify with you before the telephone support in which condition the machine should be at the time of telephone support.
If you have any doubts, please consult our service center immediately.
GIBEN SERVICE TEAM